The first day of SPRING is upon us and if the kids aren't already in the pool (like ours are!), then they will be splashing around very soon.
There's no better time to 'Spring clean your pool' and get ready for the warmer weather;
- Brush the walls & floor of your pool
- Scoop debris off the top of your pool and let the pool cleaner take care of the bottom
- Empty your skimmer and pump baskets
- Fill the pool with water, the water level should be one third the way up the opening of the skimmer (see earlier post on our Facebook page)
- Inspect the filter and clean if required
- Balance your pool (see earlier post regarding ideal levels on our Facebook page)
Regular pool care not only keeps the water clean and balanced but also ensures the equipmentis running efficiently which means your backyard swimming pool is safe & fun for everyone.